Saturday, July 08, 2006

Same old standard excuse

So I didn't post anything for a looooong time. I had what they call as a 'writer's block'. I had almost promised myself that I'd never begin any post with the standard 'I-couldn't-think-of-anything-so-havn't-posted-for-a-long-time' crap but whaddya know, I am a victim of my own pride. Actually, if I read half as much of the newspaper as I should, I would have truck loads of ideas to work on. But the slug that I am, everything is 'not done'. Got a book from the British Library (I pay half of my subscription fee in fines to them). It's a nice book on how to write for magazines. ( I am trying to be a feature writer if you havn't noticed) and they say I should be always 'Open' to ideas around me. Yeah right. I am too numbed by TV and the internet to receive idea inspirations. Should really get my act together. Technology kills our drive, don't you think? But then again, we n always find a way to blame our failures on things other than ourselves. Boy. Am I sinking or what? Hehehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»