Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Great Healer and an inspired brother

Phew. So I am back. After a loooong hiatus. So much has happened, transpired, occured and well, changed since then. Been occupied with quite a bit...
Life-teaches you a lot. Well, I say, Time is a great healer, and Allah the Greatest healers of 'em all. And come to think of it, things could have gotten far worse. What's important, perhaps, is what you take with you from the not-so-good times. So here I am- back to my chirpy self. Armed with some fresh persepectives. With some wisdom. And maybe some more maturity. And yeah, a brother who's taken to blogging, or rather 'quality writing' as he may well prefer to call it. Here's the wannabe William's page: http://musababid.blogspot.com The accompanied claim is that the blog is errr..'far better' than mine. Ahem. Now you know how these kids are! (Roll of the eyes)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back baby...hope u are here to stay..:)

Unknown said...

soooo glad 2 see u in ur usual chirpy avatar!! hope sum of it rubs off on me!!! need 2 get my endorphins in2 action...asap.
n as 4 u,,lage raho!!