Friday, June 16, 2006

Anonymous Comments Again!

Now tell me; Why can't people STAND UP for their comments? Anonymous comments (and their respective commenters) really pique me 'coz there's no way you can get back at them! Check out this comment on my previous post: "Does begging on your blog really fetch you things?" Grrrrrrrr. Well in my case, it fetches me comments!
If I only knew who wrote that! Well, to the 'commenter's' credit, I did laugh out loud when I first read it. But still...WHO WAS THIS? (With the audacious piece of devilry.)
At the risk of repeating myself, here's my humble request: Will the 'The Anonymous' please stand up and take responsibility? I solemnly promise I will not throw anything at you. Even if I wanted to. It's cyberspace remember?

5 comments:

shumyla said...

Hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!It was me babes....i really love to see u scandalized..hehehehehe.....'much ado about nothing'..........hehehehe......

ReallyPosh said...

Shumyla!!!! Grrrrrr. Why the hell can't you post like all normal bloggers, man? You get some kinda kick out of this or what? Atleast I smoked you out of your hole! That was the prime reason why I wrote this at any rate!

shumyla said...

hehehehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

ReallyPosh said...

WHO IS THIS ANONYMOUS??????? NEW COMMENTS EVERY DAY!!!! WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU ARE! LOL