Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I want a new cellphone!!!

Yeah. Sure want a new one! Sob. Sob. When I had gotten my Nokia 3100, it was a pretty neat thing to flaunt. But now I need more!
I would have set up my wishlist, of course, but the technologically challenged person that I am, I don't know how to do it! (WAIL!) Of course, while I am dreaming I could have well shot for the N-Series. But no. I am going to keep it simple 'coz I have a slick plan up my sleeve. (Wink! Wink!)
Ahhhhem!
I am ("sincerely"?) hoping that some good friend reads this and buys me this pink 3250. Awesome machine. Of course, keeping my sense of style in mind, he or she could also get me a Motorazr V3 in hot pink (this thing reeks of style, man!) or better still, the Motorazr V3x-more features even if it doesn't come...well you guessed it... in Pink. Hmmm...so err, WHERE are all the good samaritans, again???

2 comments:

Tanveer Khan said...

for me a black one pls

Anonymous said...

Does begging on a blog really fetch u things?