Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Best Friend's Wedding!

Yoohoo! Got an off for a whole week! Reason? One of my BEST friend is getting married next week! Inshallah. Have been waiting for this like since ages! (Two years atleast). Well, I am off to Mumbai. Have known my friend since we have been in sixth grade and Alhamdullilah, 13 years later, we are still going strong. Thankfully, my shifting to another town 8 years ago didn't affect our friendship. Actually, back in sixth standard, I kinda hated her...hehehe. Well, that was eons ago and now I pray that she has a verrrry happy life ahead of her. Ameen.
Well, that's all three of my best friends getting committed in a month's time! LOL. Does that escalate the social pressure on me? YOU BET! LOL.

3 comments:

Rimsie said...

wow !!! so awesome !!! hope u have a gr8 time n all the bestest wishes for ur friend ! :-)

Anonymous said...

So how old are these three friends of yours??.......i mean roughly...

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»